Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master/My Fader V4 Wants and Speculation

<< < (11/46) > >>

Wynnd:
I'm with those who think that Y on a matched pair of mics would probably work fine for choral groups.  I don't do that, but I haven't had to do that.  Have been in situations where there were condenser mics hanging from the ceiling.  I didn't like using them.  Think they might have been aimed poorly.  (Probably up too high also.) Those weren't Y'd.  But every time I tried to use them, they just muddied the sound.  (Omni directionals?)  Theater was small so just didn't bother mic'ing the choral group. 

nottooloud:

--- Quote from: Rdmitch on November 25, 2014, 01:10:04 AM ---It's important if you release the eq or fader and it continues to climb !

--- End quote ---

I've seen this on every iPad remote app I've used. It's damned near impossible to set a fader to 0. Release and it moves. Drives me and my OCD nuts.

Wynnd:
This is one of those places where physical faders beat virtual ones.

Jkowtko:
would be nice if a double-tap somewhere could bottom out the fader

WK154:

--- Quote from: nottooloud on January 02, 2015, 11:42:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: Rdmitch on November 25, 2014, 01:10:04 AM ---It's important if you release the eq or fader and it continues to climb !

--- End quote ---

I've seen this on every iPad remote app I've used. It's damned near impossible to set a fader to 0. Release and it moves. Drives me and my OCD nuts.

--- End quote ---
So what's wrong with typing in a 0 ? To long?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version