Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master Fader V1.4 Is Here !

<< < (12/17) > >>

RoadRanger:
Yup, the DL806 definitely makes me wonder what they were smoking the day they came up with that :o .

AbbaAgain:
I've got to say for now, 1.4v almost covers every thing I need. It would be nice if they brought out an App to run on a Mac or PC, even if it was just to monitor levels on channels and aux. What would be really sweet is if you could plug a manual control surface via midi/USB into the computer to run the app. A 'plug in' control surface  with all channels avalable would open me up to the possablility of using the DL1608 in small theatre productions.

frede:

--- Quote from: RoadRanger on April 06, 2013, 05:07:36 PM ---Yup, the DL806 definitely makes me wonder what they were smoking the day they came up with that :o .

--- End quote ---
Yea, too bad the DL806, wasn't sized down to iPad Mini size, would have been perfect size and I would buy several.

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: frede on April 07, 2013, 12:56:15 PM ---Yea, too bad the DL806, wasn't sized down to iPad Mini size, would have been perfect size and I would buy several.
--- End quote ---
Now that would have been cool 8) . As it is, the DL806 is so close in price to the DL1608 (especially if you factor in the iPad purchase) that there's no reason not to just get the DL1608 x( .

robbocurry:

--- Quote from: frede on April 07, 2013, 12:56:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: RoadRanger on April 06, 2013, 05:07:36 PM ---Yup, the DL806 definitely makes me wonder what they were smoking the day they came up with that :o .

--- End quote ---
Yea, too bad the DL806, wasn't sized down to iPad Mini size, would have been perfect size and I would buy several.

--- End quote ---

That would be a very cool little mixer!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version