Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

If you use Apple Airplay, don't upgrade iOS to 8.2

<< < (2/14) > >>

Sir Krang:
Thank you for the warning Mr Harpman  :)

frankiebass1:
I'm running MF 3.02 and a mix of IOS 8.1 and 8.2  IF i have master fader running, airplay does not work, period.  iPad air and mini-2…

Keyboard Magic:
Haven't tried the new combination yet of iOS 8.2 and Master Fader 3.X. with AirPlay. Can't wait to try.  ::)  Go figure.  :facepalm:

Actually it's worth trying it at home to see if it actually works. Fingers crossed. Gotta be positive. And like Wynnd mentioned there's always the iPad channel too.  :)

Wynnd:
Pretty sure that Mackie knows about this one, but remember that Master Fader 3.x doesn't have the "White Noise" problem so you can safely use the ipad audio channel without a problem.  I would like some sort of remote control for that.  I've got it on my MacBook Pro using the remote App on my iphone.  (That's slick and I will be using it for my Senior's show.) 

Sir Krang:

--- Quote from: Wynnd on March 13, 2015, 01:49:05 PM ---Pretty sure that Mackie knows about this one, but remember that Master Fader 3.x doesn't have the "White Noise" problem so you can safely use the ipad audio channel without a problem.  I would like some sort of remote control for that.  I've got it on my MacBook Pro using the remote App on my iphone.  (That's slick and I will be using it for my Senior's show.)

--- End quote ---

I know it's been mentioned a few times here but I'm not sure if you're aware of a fantastic remote control app called Tango Remote with Up Next Queue by Blue Atlas Technology, LLC
https://appsto.re/au/I3iLu.i
I've been using it for a over a year and it's great. As long as he iOS devices are on the same wifi network it's worked flawlessly for me, except for a bug in the previous update that meant it wouldn't work properly in the background. All fixed now though. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version