Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master Fader V3.0.1 is Here !

<< < (16/35) > >>

WK154:
Hate to see you guys turn blue, so don't hold your breath. ;)

Rdmitch:
Totally hear you on that, will  absolutely not be holding my breath waiting.😵

However, I did find on eBay a incredible buy on a iPad air2 , I'll have to hope it's legit.
At least once that shows up I can determine if there is any noticable difference with the latest, greatest iPad.

Fortunately, I was able to sell and/or repurpose my other ipad(s)

Keyboard Magic:

--- Quote from: Rdmitch on January 19, 2015, 09:35:53 PM ---Totally hear you on that, will  absolutely not be holding my breath waiting.😵

However, I did find on eBay a incredible buy on a iPad air2 , I'll have to hope it's legit.
At least once that shows up I can determine if there is any noticable difference with the latest, greatest iPad.

Fortunately, I was able to sell and/or repurpose my other ipad(s)

--- End quote ---

It’s interesting that you have to go buy an iPad Air 2, albeit from eBay to see if MF 3.X will work like it’s supposed to on a faster CPU and more system ram, even though said app should work just as well on the older platforms. I know that you're doing it for testing purposes and buying a new iPad is kinda cool too. At least you, hopefully got some good change from your older iPads to defray the cost of the new one?

Rdmitch:
It was a item I wanted to upgrade anyway. My wife wanted my iPad, and I wanted a new one with the retina display since I also use it for watching Netflix.  One of the guys in our office wanted a mini...so he bought my mini.

I would not have purchased the air2 it at full price , but at the price I found it for and with all the trading off I did it really didn't cost anything. I still have a iPad 3 with all my tunes in it which I will keep with the DL. I figure I'll try the air2  and if it works ...great.

No one should have to replace there iPad to compensate for the program problem. If there was a known issue mackie probably would have put a disclosure on the app.  I think it's a problem they will overcome in time and I sure wish that would come soon.

Keyboard Magic:

--- Quote from: Rdmitch on January 20, 2015, 12:31:18 AM ---It was a item I wanted to upgrade anyway. My wife wanted my iPad, and I wanted a new one with the retina display since I also use it for watching Netflix.  One of the guys in our office wanted a mini...so he bought my mini.

I would not have purchased the air2 it at full price , but at the price I found it for and with all the trading off I did it really didn't cost anything. I still have a iPad 3 with all my tunes in it which I will keep with the DL. I figure I'll try the air2  and if it works ...great.

No one should have to replace there iPad to compensate for the program problem. If there was a known issue mackie probably would have put a disclosure on the app.  I think it's a problem they will overcome in time and I sure wish that would come soon.

--- End quote ---

That's good you didn't spend a lot on the iPad Air 2. I'd love to buy one, but having 2 iPad 2's (too?) unless one dies, I can't justify right now. Oh well! I hope that MF 3.x does work better for you. I agree that Mackie will eventually straighten things out.

I could've used the digital trim alone, last night for a school board presentation. I did preset the gains, but couldn't run up to the side stage (where DL was setup) to tweak during the show. Not too professional looking. But the DL ran flawlessly for the duration and the sound was pretty good considering it was in a school gym. Sure didn't need reverb!  :facepalm:

Be nice if and when you find out, you can post back here?  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version