Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master Fader 4.6 Released!

<< < (6/8) > >>

Keyboard Magic:
Maybe I'm wrong here and way out in left field, but since it did a firmware update to the 1608 with no visible results, could it have been just a patch to work nicely with iOS 10.3?

And to answer my own question  :facepalm:  All my iToys are playing nice with the DL1608 since I've done all the updates!

Or, pause... Was I just very lucky? Hmm.  :mrgreen:

JohnMHoyt:

--- Quote from: Keyboard Magic on March 31, 2017, 02:33:03 PM ---Maybe I'm wrong here and way out in left field, but since it did a firmware update to the 1608 with no visible results, could it have been just a patch to work nicely with iOS 10.3?

And to answer my own question  :facepalm:  All my iToys are playing nice with the DL1608 since I've done all the updates!

Or, pause... Was I just very lucky? Hmm.  :mrgreen:

--- End quote ---

There is a long list of new features...  A bakers dozen actually, and they only apply to the DC16.   There's half a dozen DC16 "enhancements" and for the DL32R regarding "improved USB drive support and recording/playback reliability on the DL32R".

Bug Fixes:

* Fixed issue where Channel Safes did not protect even numbered Aux Sends when unlinked by Snapshot Recall
Fixed issue with DC16 and Master Fader where changing Mute Group Multi-select would disable all Mute Groups
Fixed issue with DC 16 and Master Fader where changing View Group Multi-Select would disable all View Groups
Other bug fixes
The full list is shown when you go to the App Store... I'm too lazy to type it up, and the stupid iPad won't let me cut and paste it.  lammmmme

Keyboard Magic:
I really can’t complain about any updates that improve the DL series mixers, even if there aren't any details, except "other bug fixes, John, that you posted. Better than no fixes for sure!  8)

Ah copy and cut and past on the iPad. I feel your pain! :facepalm: That's why I'm typing this on the laptop! LOL!

JohnMHoyt:

--- Quote from: Keyboard Magic on March 31, 2017, 04:58:40 PM ---I really can’t complain about any updates that improve the DL series mixers, even if there aren't any details, except "other bug fixes, John, that you posted. Better than no fixes for sure!  8)

Ah copy and cut and past on the iPad. I feel your pain! :facepalm: That's why I'm typing this on the laptop! LOL!

--- End quote ---

Copy/cut/paste works most places on the iPad, though it can be tedious,however - it doesn't work at all in the App Store!  How stupid that they present you with text, and you cannot treat it as such =)

Keyboard Magic:
It's even more fun on the small screen iPhone! Ugh!  :eek:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version