Author Topic: New Facebook Group Showcasing DL-32R recordings and mixdowns  (Read 2723 times)

JMc

• Padawan
New Facebook Group Showcasing DL-32R recordings and mixdowns
« on: February 05, 2016, 06:37:10 PM »
Just a heads up for anyone interested.  I've started a new group on Facebook, which specifically encourages the discussion and especially sharing of all things recording and mix down related to the DL-32R.  Post as many audio links or video clips of your performances that you'd like.  Exchange suggestions, techniques, etc., regarding the process from recording the tracks themselves to mixing them down.  It's a brand new group, so very few members, but I just wanted to extend the invitation.  Cheers.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/MackieDL32RShowcase/

Michael Welter

• Knight
Re: New Facebook Group Showcasing DL-32R recordings and mixdowns
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016, 09:10:44 PM »
Thanks for starting that. It's a fun group.
Mackie Junkie

Peebo

• Youngling
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2016, 05:50:06 AM »
I thought this forum was for that.

JMc

• Padawan
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2016, 10:19:53 PM »
I can be, I suppose, but this is a more generalized forum.  If you read the description on the Facebook page it states quite clearly that it is specifically to share recordings and discuss the recording aspects of the DL-32R only, not its general functions.  Additionally, I wanted to create a place where people can post as many of their creations that they want without the stigma of feeling they are posting too much that others may not be interested in.  You don't have to join if the concept rubs you the wrong way.  Cheers.

WK154

• Door #3
  • Master
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2016, 11:13:44 PM »
JMc you're quite right this forum is for a more technical approach to mixers in general not for social interchange in the areas Cacophony isn't even set up to handle. U-tube, Facebook  and others are far better setup for such media.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 11:18:42 PM by WK154 »
When in doubt KISS

James91104

• Knight
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2016, 04:09:54 PM »
Might consider to make as a public group perhaps.