Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

My Fader 3.0

<< < (2/17) > >>

WK154:
More smoke and mirrors from the Mackie marketing department. Why is this topic even permanent???
I gave it the benefit of the doubt in another thread here. http://cacophony.aspinock.com/index.php?topic=771.msg10411#msg10411
It really deserves less. BenO do you have the hutzpa to finally state the new software requires a Lightning connector version of the DL and a recent iPad to function reasonably well? Is that the reason behind the recent rash of low prices for the 30 pin DL?

Ampli:

--- Quote from: WK154 on February 13, 2015, 04:50:36 AM ---More smoke and mirrors from the Mackie marketing department. Why is this topic even permanent???
I gave it the benefit of the doubt in another thread here. http://cacophony.aspinock.com/index.php?topic=771.msg10411#msg10411
It really deserves less. BenO do you have the hutzpa to finally state the new software requires a Lightning connector version of the DL and a recent iPad to function reasonably well? Is that the reason behind the recent rash of low prices for the 30 pin DL?

--- End quote ---
s

I have an ipad2, dont know exact what i did but , with mf3.0.1 and 3.0.2 id dont have any lag any more, used it yesterday an a live gig: not problems, and using the 30pin connector dl1608
Why all the negativety wk ????

Wynnd:
I think WK is trying to get us to toss our DLs and purchase Behringers.  I'm done purchasing mixers.  (Possibly for the rest of my life.  Can't do this forever.)

Sir Krang:
I've tried MF3.0.2 on my wife's iPad 2 and there is noticeably less lag in the PEQ. Not perfect. But useable now.

Mackie musta fixed something.

WK154:

--- Quote from: Wynnd on February 13, 2015, 06:44:51 AM ---I think WK is trying to get us to toss our DLs and purchase Behringers.  I'm done purchasing mixers.  (Possibly for the rest of my life.  Can't do this forever.)

--- End quote ---
Nah just the Brooklyn bridge. Case you haven't figured this out yet it's a real high maintenance product. Nobody I know wants you to sell your DL.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version