Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Do purchases of dl mixers with the new plug come with the plastic tray too?

<< < (3/3)

Kev tyler:
Crikey

Just realized that the dl 1608 lightning is 210 euros more expensive than the normal model

What the hell

Kev

gerenm63:
Interesting ... both Lightning and Dock Connector (30-pin) versions of the DL1608 cost the same here in the States (B&H). The insert trays for either the Air or the Mini are $40. The rack mount is $100, though. Interesting to me that the ones that require expensive injection molding tooling cost much less than the one that requires relatively inexpensive stamping tools. Go figure.

gerenm63:

--- Quote from: sam.spoons on September 25, 2014, 04:43:30 PM ---The rack tray is expensive, I built my DL into an ally tool/camera/WHY box from Maplin.

I made the tray from a piece of sheet metal I had in stock but it would be simple enough to make out of ally angle or some such.

--- End quote ---

Nice job on the case mounting! I wish I'd seen this before I stuffed mine in a similar box. Maybe a modification will be in order for the weekend...

sam.spoons:
The PSU sits under the mixer and I fitted a power connecter on the back of the box with a couple of trailing leads to the PSU and router so they're ready to go. Works a treat  :)

Kev tyler:
I can't figure out much that modern providers do any more,

:)

It seems for European users we are being punished by mackie for apples changes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version