Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

FAQ: Reverb Not Working?

(1/3) > >>

RoadRanger:
If you are having problems getting your reverb to work at all remember that there are three faders and two mutes in the reverb signal path :o !

Simple place to start:
Go to the "REV" page (selected on the right) and turn up the channel sends for the channels you want reverb on to "0". Then turn the master fader to the right up to "0" and make sure the master is not muted there right above the master fader. Now switch back to the "LR" page and turn the reverb fader up to about -10 (use this to vary the amount of reverb you want) and unmute the reverb just above its fader and you should be up and running :) .

dashauer:
Thanks, I forgot about the delay aux master as I haven't touched it since the first time I opened them up, and that was the problem!  And thanks for keeping the forum alive.  I expect I'll get my response from Mackie sometime about the middle of next week.

D

dellerton:
Love my brand new DL1608.  BUT, I can't seem to get reverbs (or delays) working.  We've just been using AUX 1-3 sends for monitors for rehearsal.  Can you get reverb for AUX sends, or is this just for LR (haven't tried that yet)?  I think I have all faders up, as well as mutes off as you describe.  Thanks!

RoadRanger:
One one of the aux "pages" there are separate faders for the reverb and delay over toward the right where the aux master is. You have to turn those up to "-10" on each aux you want reverb and delay in.

dellerton:
Thanks. They are up, too. Seems like I'm missing something. When I have it set up I'll like this, I don't see any send Level on the meter going to the reverb settings tab.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version