Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master Fader V3.0.1 is Here !

<< < (3/35) > >>

WK154:
Why is it no-one here can read Mackie's announcements? Here are the changes for 3.01. No hint of performance changes. I don't think they even test for it.
___3.0.1___
- Bugfix: iPad loses sync when second wireless iPad goes out of range
- Bugfix: App crashes when power-up DL32R with incorrectly formatted HDD attached
- Bugfix: Long song names for HDD recording on DL32R can cause a crash
- Bugfix: Crash when Access Limiting Input DSP and Input Routing and go to Output Routing Channel View
- Bugfix: Access Limits can cause some channels to be incorrectly hidden in Masters View
- Bugfix: Subs and VCAs cannot be muted on aux with "Use LR Mute" disabled
- Bugfix: Sub 6 Missing from VCA Assignment view
- Bugfix: None in mute group selector toggle-able when Multi-Select enabled
- Bugfix: Master Channel View does not respond to Access Limits
- Bugfix: Gated reverb release slider out of alignment
- Bugfix: LPF on Output PEQ's Grow and Glow graphics issue
- Bugfix: Scrolling Labels can do funky things
- Bugfix: Crash logging wasn't working. You may now be prompted to send information after a crash. Please do so.
- Enhancement: Added new reference guide pdf
- Enhancement: Radio buttons now highlight and act on release
- Enhancement: Improved stereo delay time resolution
- Enhancement: Improved labels on output patching tabs for DL32R

What does surprise me is no-one here reported a crash, interesting! ;)
For as long as I can remember someone's slow is another ones fast. That's why they invented time. ::)

pytchley:
Right on WK. isn't it odd than practically none of these issues have been reported (that I've seen anyway) and none of the reported and more crucial issues have been addressed! I guess I'll be sticking to 2.1 for a while yet.

Wynnd:
Sure is a lot of fear of how bad MF 3.0.1 is.  It's not bad in my book and the only reason that I can see to not upgrade is if you have to have My Fader in use too.  Sure the PEQ are a bit shaky, but that's mostly used up front and not much during a gig.  There is that learning curve, and you will need some time to get used to it, but holding off is just putting that off for another day and you still need to do it eventually.  OK, for those of you that are using the earliest version of ipad, you don't have the option of upgrading without spending some more cash.  That's my take anyway.  Happy Holidays to all. 

jlb:
PEQ not being used much during a show? This is crazy talk. PEQ is one of the most important tools in professional live mixing. The degraded PEQ function I have experienced with the move to MF 3 is nothing but terrible.

pytchley:

--- Quote from: jlb on December 18, 2014, 02:25:34 PM ---PEQ not being used much during a show? This is crazy talk. PEQ is one of the most important tools in professional live mixing. The degraded PEQ function I have experienced with the move to MF 3 is nothing but terrible.

--- End quote ---
+1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version