Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master Fader V3.0.1 is Here !

<< < (2/35) > >>

Kevin:
AirPlay still not working on iPad3 with MF 3.0.1 update and iOS 8.1.2

Trshot:
Did anyone notice the TALKBACK button and level control that was in the drop down  where the solo, reverb and delay are located?  I saw it when I first opened the app after the update.....then it disappeared!!!!!!!
So, I speculate we may be getting a nice feature in the near future!!

tmn126:

--- Quote from: Trshot on December 16, 2014, 05:17:58 AM ---Did anyone notice the TALKBACK button and level control that was in the drop down  where the solo, reverb and delay are located?  I saw it when I first opened the app after the update.....then it disappeared!!!!!!!

--- End quote ---

It may have switched back to the 1608 demo after your upgrade, I still have the talkback button and level control in the drop down when on a 32r show.

Trshot:

--- Quote from: tmn126 on December 16, 2014, 05:40:27 AM ---
--- Quote from: Trshot on December 16, 2014, 05:17:58 AM ---Did anyone notice the TALKBACK button and level control that was in the drop down  where the solo, reverb and delay are located?  I saw it when I first opened the app after the update.....then it disappeared!!!!!!!

--- End quote ---

It may have switched back to the 1608 demo after your upgrade, I still have the talkback button and level control in the drop down when on a 32r show.

--- End quote ---

Ahhhhhhh, I didn't rea the 32R had talkback!

Keyboard Magic:
This will probably be a redundant question, but has anyone else here updated to MF 3.0.1 and noticed any improvements over just 3.0? Ampli is using an iPad 2 and noticed an improvement.  :thu: Wish I could've said the same thing for my iPad 2.  :(

From the various people with iPad 2's the update doesn't seem to affect each one the same way. The technically savvy members here may be able to shed some light, possibly? WK?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version