Live Performance & Production > Backstage

HC 2.0 BWTB refugees check-in here!

<< < (6/10) > >>

rorylawford:
BWTB was my fave forum there - it was the one that got me to join in the first place. Places like TGP or Rig Talk and such are all gear gear gear, and the Open Jam forum talks about pretty much everthing BUT music. No place seems to be a good place for sharing info between gigging musicians talking about the life and it's challenges and triumphs.

EDIT: I checked out the Music Players "Bandwidth" forum, going to register there and check it out to see if the convos and info is up to BWTB standards - but eeesh even HC 2.0 looks better to my eyes and is easier to read to me than that forum LOL.

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: js on April 13, 2010, 04:33:00 AM ---And, today, of all days, my band blew up...
--- End quote ---
Sorry to hear about that :(. To cheer you up a bit I made you a "Charter Member" ;). Feel free to tell us all about it - plenty of room for more threads here 8).

ChordGirl:
Hey guys!!  Yeah!!!  Welcome, welcome!   8)

monthlymixcd:
I turned the AdBlocker on per your suggestion (Thanks!)... since I was already using Chrome. Much better. I've never posted all of my gear in my signature before... I always felt it was a little egotistical (no offense Rory)... but for some reason I now have an urge to do so to maybe spark some discussions about different gear. Thoughts?

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: monthlymixcd on April 13, 2010, 06:10:42 PM ---I turned the AdBlocker on per your suggestion (Thanks!)... since I was already using Chrome. Much better.
--- End quote ---
:)
--- Quote --- I've never posted all of my gear in my signature before... I always felt it was a little egotistical (no offense Rory)... but for some reason I now have an urge to do so to maybe spark some discussions about different gear. Thoughts?
--- End quote ---
As a general rule I've found that less gear and more practice is the key to sounding good :P.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version