Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

My Fader 3.0 Now Available!

<< < (3/4) > >>

gerenm63:

--- Quote from: gerenm63 on March 10, 2015, 07:44:53 PM ---As of this moment, searching for My Fader in the actual App Store app on an iPhone 5 or iPhone 5s still only shows My Fader 2 as available -- at least here in the Baltimore/Washington metro area. In order to actually install the app, you have to enter the link Beno provided into Safari (on the phone), and which will allow you to install the app.

--- End quote ---

The store may update correctly with the iOS 8.2 update. I didn't know about the update, and don't know yet what it entails.

beno:
Yeah the store search hasn't updated yet for some reason. You can go right there with this link above.

Wynnd:
I had the same issue.  Had to hook my ipad up to Itunes and load the app through Itunes.  It's in and working just fine.  Thanks Mackie.

gerenm63:
I've got to say, it looks pretty horrible on an iPad Mini -- like it's running on an iPhone 3GS. I would have thought it would show at least as many fades as on my iPhone 5.

Wynnd:
Nope.  It's really geared for iphones and ipods.  I now have a 4S and 6 iphones.  (The 4S is being relegated to monitor control duties now.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version