Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Did I read master fader was going to have transport controls for playback?

<< < (6/13) > >>

robbocurry:

--- Quote from: Kev tyler on December 10, 2014, 10:32:54 AM ---I agree it's good for the price, but.. And it's a big but, would you go and buy a new car or any other product and then be told, oh there is no engine in this car, you can sit in it and go brum brum with your lips, but if you want to drive it you need an engine, this one only runs on Apple engines?

The dl should have its price halfed, or they should do a deal and throw in a free iPad.

Kev

--- End quote ---
LOL. I didn't realise comedy was part of your act too Kev!
The DL1608 is even better value now than it was when I bought mine, two years ago.
It's cheaper and has a raft of new features.
It goes hand in hand with an iPad, I know that, so do you and other potential buyers should too.
In the list of tools to make a living, iPads aren't that expensive really and in plentiful supply second hand.
Don't get a car if you don't want to buy petrol for it!
If you don't want to buy an iPad, don't buy a DL, simple as that!

PS. Android support is thin on the ground for most pro audio stuff, ever wonder why?

Ampli:

--- Quote from: Kev tyler on December 10, 2014, 10:32:54 AM ---

The dl should have its price halfed, or they should do a deal and throw in a free iPad.

Kev

--- End quote ---
Well maybe they shoud pay u also $ 1200,00
Let get everything for free  ;D

And yes dl has some small buggs
I used it maybe over 100 times, never i had did big problems that where a show breaker. For me it was worth every dollar/euro that it did cost, incl the the iPad. If u dont like it just sell yours or buy something else and stop complaining

pytchley:

--- Quote from: Ampli on December 10, 2014, 11:24:58 AM ---
--- Quote from: Kev tyler on December 10, 2014, 10:32:54 AM ---

Kev

--- End quote ---
Well maybe they shoud pay u also $ 1200,00
Let get everything for free  ;D

And yes dl has some small buggs
I used it maybe over 100 times, never i had did big problems that where a show breaker. For me it was worth every dollar/euro that it did cost, incl the the iPad. If u dont like it just sell yours or buy something else and stop complaining

--- End quote ---

The thing is Ampli he doecn't even own one and he's posted 184 times on this forum and most of what he says is nonsense!!!!

Kev tyler:
Monsieur pitchy, Opinions are like ars$ holes, everyone has one.

Sorry but you are basically wrong, mark my words, a couple of years from now, there will be loads of low ch count digital desks, controlled by a physical fader unit bolted to an iPad. 184 posts, because the companies do not  listen or respond, I am not going to rush out and buy a mackie mixer, because they do not make the product I need.

By the way junior, I have to ask, what do you know?

Hi Robbo, you have to have a sense of humour after thirty years doing the rounds mate, but seriously I dont do second hand gear,

Dl806 + 2 iPads= 1700 euros, no thanks. Not for 1 mic and playback.

And Thats not counting 100 euros for the silly bracket, and any future ipad Adaptors, I think 350 to 400 is about the right price for the cheapest dl,

Cheers

robbocurry:

--- Quote from: Kev tyler on December 10, 2014, 12:47:23 PM ---Monsieur pitchy, Opinions are like ars$ holes, everyone has one.

Sorry but you are basically wrong, mark my words, a couple of years from now, there will be loads of low ch count digital desks, controlled by a physical fader unit bolted to an iPad. 184 posts, because the companies do not  listen or respond, I am not going to rush out and buy a mackie mixer, because they do not make the product I need.

By the way junior, I have to ask, what do you know?

Hi Robbo, you have to have a sense of humour after thirty years doing the rounds mate, but seriously I dont do second hand gear,

Dl806 + 2 iPads= 1700 euros, no thanks. Not for 1 mic and playback.

And Thats not counting 100 euros for the silly bracket, and any future ipad Adaptors, I think 350 to 400 is about the right price for the cheapest dl,

Cheers

--- End quote ---
Small analogue mixer seems right up your street tbh!!!
Zed 10fx or the like!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version