Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Did I read master fader was going to have transport controls for playback?

<< < (7/13) > >>

Wynnd:
Harley Davidson doesn't make a motorcycle for me.  But unlike Kev, I don't spend any time on a Harley forum complaining about it.  I just don't buy one and I don't spend any time on their forum telling them what I think about their bikes.  (Absolutely nothing wrong with Harleys.  All motorcycles used to have dependability issues, but those days are pretty much gone.)    So what on Earth makes this such a great forum for Kev, who obviously either hates the products, or the people who love the products? 

WK154:
Pytchley  and others I invited him to post on what he owns (Mackie Onyx analog) when he first came on this forum, unfortunately he has no respect for the rules or the people here and clearly has nothing to contribute to the analog section. I was well aware of his posting on the Behringer forum to the tune of close to 600 posts and he doesn't own any Behringer gear either. : "The thing is Ampli he doesn't even own one and he's posted 184 times on this forum and most of what he says is nonsense!!!!" Your quite right he's still looking for that Wundra brand mixer, the one he's going to build and then buy them all himself. He reminds me of those city pigeons, they poop everywhere and leave a mess. There is only one way to rid yourselves of this and that is to DO NOT FEED THE PIGEONS. They will eventually fly away.

Kev tyler:
And what do you know wd40

I pitched the remote control analogue desk concept to my professor at university 35 years ago,

It's a good forum that's why I am here you dopes, I have said nothing negative about mackie on here, I am just trying to steer them in to creating a killer product, you guys have your heads up your backsides, this is the adulation I expect to find on the Mac forums.

So Mackie love  you ? , that's why they took their own forum down,

Maybe it's just a regional thing, but for me, mackie are like behringer with an America accent, some good stuff some dross.

Keep it real guys

Kev

Wynnd:
Killer Product?  Should Kev be working in development?  Can he work on a team?  He seems to want to do the job for free.  All of my life I have rarely experienced G.A.S. but the DL1608 hit me in Sept 2013.  It's a much better mixer today, but I immediately saw the advantages and the one disadvantage.  (Phantom power being global.) I replaced a perfectly good MixWiz, Compressor and 100' snake.  This is a killer product.  I could have purchased a StudioLive 24.4.2 with my Wife's blessing.  Nice mixer and I am already familiar with using them, but I'm 61 and paring down the size and weight of my equipment and the DL fit right into those plans.  In my mind, the DL1608 is the Killer Product and Kev won't be pleased with anything.  Not asking you to buy one, but if you really want to create the killer product, don't expect it to occur on a forum site and try to get a job in development with a company that makes these products.  Meanwhile you could spend a lot more time reading and a lot less whining.

WK154:

--- Quote from: Kev tyler on December 10, 2014, 06:01:07 PM ---And what do you know wd40

I pitched the remote control analogue desk concept to my professor at university 35 years ago,

It's a good forum that's why I am here you dopes, I have said nothing negative about mackie on here, I am just trying to steer them in to creating a killer product, you guys have your heads up your backsides, this is the adulation I expect to find on the Mac forums.

So Mackie love  you ? , that's why they took their own forum down,

Maybe it's just a regional thing, but for me, mackie are like behringer with an America accent, some good stuff some dross.

Keep it real guys

Kev

--- End quote ---
Yes Kev give me wd40 and a Craftsman's wrench and I'll fix your problems. We have a saying in this country that applies "Action Walks and Bullshit talks" . The one thing I know about you is that if you had any knowledge in the audio field you would have solved your problem long time ago. It's a good forum for owners and operators of DL series mixers and I for one am going to try to keep it that way. I'll not tolerate pigeons like you.  I invested too much time in the DL and this forum to let it slide. I'm inviting you to leave.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version