Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

WTF! 3.0 lags so hard it's barely usable!

<< < (40/45) > >>

sam.spoons:

--- Quote from: Wynnd on March 25, 2015, 11:54:15 PM ---Note:  Master Fader Classic is now available at the app store in itunes.  (Version 2.1.1.  Use with My Fader 2.1.1)  We asked for access to version 2.1.1 and Mackie has come through.

--- End quote ---

Yup, definitely impressed  :)

--- Quote from: Wynnd on March 26, 2015, 06:51:21 AM ---One warning, The ipad white noise issue isn't fixed in this version.  It can occur when playing music through the ipad channel.  Most of use didn't ever have it happen to us, but that was something that was fixed with MF 3.x  People that had it happen to them had the white noise at very loud volume.  Airplay avoids this.  Not playing music through the ipad channel also prevents this.  So consider running Classic with the ipad channel muted.

--- End quote ---

I never suffered so I'm probably ok. I doubt Mackie all go back and fix it now though.

Gonna spend the arvo conducting some iTunes jiggery-pokery to get my old, saved MF2.1.1 back just in case it allows me to recover my stored shows.

Wynnd:
When I upgraded to MF3 my shows from MF2 came along.  Wondering if that could work in the other direction if you know the file name?   (Keep forgetting it's an ipad and files are sometimes invisible.)  Probably too much trouble right now, but if someone knows how to grab it, it might be useful.

sam.spoons:
I've tried copying the "shows.DLshow"file but, I think Beno said, MF3 shows can't be loaded into MF Classic. What I'd like to know is are my deleted MF 2 shows lurking somewhere on my hard drive (maybe in the trash)? And what were the files called?

nottooloud:
If they're anywhere, they're in a saved backup of your ipad under itunes. If you delete all traces of 3.n, as has been discussed here someplace, find your backup copy of of 2.1.1 and get that into itunes, and then restore your iPad to an earlier backup that used that version, you might get your scenes back.

This won't work if you're installing the new Classic version, because it's actually a new app.

nottooloud:
Another approach is if you have a device in the corner somewhere that couldn't be upgraded to 3.0, like an iPad 1 or a Touch 4, it might still have your old scenes. Use the new Classic version to revert the firmware on your DL, and then sync it with your old device.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version