Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Question about Loading A Saved Show

<< < (3/6) > >>

dpdan:
I was very clear in my post,
it is not safe to tell people that the DL stores a show just because a show is loaded in it.
I was trying to accurately and cautiously help new users of Master Fader 4 that they need to save the show on the iPad if you want access to it later.
I will repeat,, SHOWS (plural) are NOT stored in the DL box.

Now they should be totally confused   ???

dpdan:

--- Quote from: c172essna on February 15, 2016, 09:07:15 PM ---Please forgive me for getting off topic but are you using Master Fader 3.2 or 4.0? Specifically, I'm wondering if I should give 4.0 more time for bugs to get worked out.

--- End quote ---

I am using 4 and don't have any problems with it on an iPad mini 3 and iPhone 6.

pytchley:

--- Quote from: dpdan on February 16, 2016, 10:01:53 AM ---
--- Quote from: c172essna on February 15, 2016, 09:07:15 PM ---Please forgive me for getting off topic but are you using Master Fader 3.2 or 4.0? Specifically, I'm wondering if I should give 4.0 more time for bugs to get worked out.

--- End quote ---

I am using 4 and don't have any problems with it on an iPad mini 3 and iPhone 6.

--- End quote ---

Yes but you have a DL32 don't you? Big difference for record/playback. (update, sorry just read the first post, he's thinking about buying a DL32)

dpdan:
I no longer have a 1608, but it is evident that it must have some issues with recording... :(

stevegarris:
Nice overview Dan! I would like to add one more thing for DL1608 users:

You can use the iPad's camera function to take a picture of the trim knobs. You can then create a photo album that is named after the band & venue, then place that picture in the album for a quick reference to where the inputs should be set. Once you've place the picture in the album, don't delete the picture from the camera roll, or it will be gone forever.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version