Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

anyone recording multitrack with DL32R ?

<< < (6/7) > >>

Soundbyte:
The Mackie Users Guide mentions Protools. And if you don't have a DAW that will handle it, they recommend WAVE AGENT. It is a wav file utility for Windows & Mac

MrDOS:
I use WaveAgent (Beta), and it's been easy to learn and use to split up the multi-wavs.
I mixdown in Cakewalk

wkndwarrior:

--- Quote from: MrDOS on March 26, 2015, 08:07:18 PM ---I use WaveAgent (Beta), and it's been easy to learn and use to split up the multi-wavs.
I mixdown in Cakewalk

--- End quote ---

I've been struggling to get two full shows I recorded on my DL32R somehow mixed down to a useable format, with no luck so far. Based on what I'm reading here, the recorded WAV files off my USB hard drive have to be deconstructed, which I think I have been able to do using the Split function in Wave Agent. I also downloaded the trial version of WaveLab Elements, but when I try to import the split files from Wave Agent into WaveLab, it tell me they are an unusable format. I can't quite figure out how to get these files processed into a file I can actually play and hear. I'm probably missing something, but I can't figure out the sequence of how to go from the hard drive files into a finished product. Can anyone point me in the right direction?  Thanks in advance!

MrDOS:
Are the results of the split in .WAV format?  When you double-click (assuming Windows), do they play in Media Player?

wkndwarrior:

--- Quote from: MrDOS on April 07, 2015, 10:28:30 PM ---Are the results of the split in .WAV format?  When you double-click (assuming Windows), do they play in Media Player?

--- End quote ---

Yes, the file folder I created for them contains the whole list of wave files, and when I click on an individual track, it does play in Media Player, and it is only that specific instrument/voice. I am able to import a singe mono file/track into WaveLab, but it does not show any waveform or play. Not sure what I am doing wrong.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version