Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Has your dl ever just stopped working ?

<< < (2/4) > >>

robbocurry:
Lolz.
It's happened me loads of times.
I'd be working on an AUX channels, go do something - plug something in, chat, scratch etc. etc - come back to the desk and start to mix - nothing happening...
I've usually forgotten to turn back to the LR page. It's something I'd like changed in a future update, different coloured backgrounds on  LR, Aux1 etc.
This may be what happened to you - it's happened to me plenty of times until I caught on.
Hope this helps:)

RoadRanger:
I've been meaning to make some colored labels in picture form for the main faders on each "page". Maybe just green for L&R and red for the others. Or maybe I'm waiting for V1.5 which will "fix" this - nope, just lazy LOL.

Dtg77:
Ah right, no to be fair that was the first thing my keyboard player checked. No it just stopped we could change page but the faders diddnt work or the mutes for that matter.

robbocurry:
Was worth a shot!
Otherwise no problems with the desk other than a slightly narrowed power adapter pin which would have cycled the power if moved.
I'm using a fairly old Netgear router (DG834Gv2) and haven't had any problems with it either.
Hope you get sorted:)

RoadRanger:
Sounds like you just became disconnected. Just docking it doesn't necessarily connect you either - sometimes you have to go to the "connect" page.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version