Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master/My Fader V4 Wants and Speculation

<< < (26/46) > >>

Wynnd:
I'm expecting that when they release Master Fader 4.x, they will also be releasing My Fader 4.x at the same time.  There is also the slight possibility for My Fader 3.x to be useable with Master Fader 4.x  (If they don't change the volume controls in the upgrade.  It might happen.)  I'm still of the opinion that they pretty much rewrote Master Fader 3.x and had to rewrite My Fader 3.x to match.  Should at least be simpler this time because they don't have the White Noise issue to deal with.  (Hopefully, nothing will have to be totally rewritten.)

Keyboard Magic:
All joking aside, in all the time I’ve used this current DL, I’ve never noticed a serious sync issue. It could’ve dropped during performances, but it cleared so fast it was negligible to me. White noise under 2.X was always a “non-issue” as well since I never used the iPad channel. Now with MF 3.X white noise at least has been eliminated. MF 4 can only bring more improvements in the long run.

Good thing that Mackie re-issued MF 2.X aka: Master Fader Classic. If and when 4 comes out it may just leave the older iPads struggling to catch up with even more hardware demands. Let’s hope that’s not the case.

robbocurry:
Yup, the FX need an overhaul.
Doing that would put a lot of criticism to bed once and for all.  :thu:

robbocurry:
...and while I'm at it what about a revamp of the:
1. Mute group select
2. MIX select
3. View group select.
A tab view, more separation or some sort of interface update would benefit it greatly.
I've found it to be less than clear when working quickly. ;)

Wynnd:
How would you change the Mute and view group selects?   I think they're just fine, but I'm open to improvements.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version