Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master/My Fader V4 Wants and Speculation

<< < (28/46) > >>

Wynnd:
I want the db scale to be the same font and color as on My Fader 3.x.  That's quite readable.  I will admit that I like Presonus's turning the ipad to move from multiple controls to single channel.  (Probably copy-writed)

Sir Krang:

--- Quote from: Wynnd on April 23, 2015, 06:59:26 PM ---I want the db scale to be the same font and color as on My Fader 3.x.  That's quite readable.

--- End quote ---

..really? I can't read mine at all even with reading glasses. I must be goin blind :(

Edit: sorry I didn't read your post properly. "My Fader " is quite legible. "Master fader" I struggle with

Michael Welter:
I haven't seen My Fader, so I don't how the DB numbers look. But I agree they are hard to read in Master Fader. But not impossible. And I'm OK with it the way it is.

I probably will rarely use the FX in the DL32R, but I can see the need to must the effects without muting the channels. You don't want band members talking with reverb, but you do when they sing. I like the idea of being able to mute all the reverbs with a mute group.

Wynnd:
The difference between Master and My Fader's db scale is like dusk and DAY.  I like Day a whole lot better.

Keyboard Magic:

--- Quote from: Wynnd on April 23, 2015, 11:39:36 PM ---The difference between Master and My Fader's db scale is like dusk and DAY.  I like Day a whole lot better.

--- End quote ---

Is it easier to make the scale stand out more, or could they create a virtual backlight on the active channels? Turning up the iPad screen brightness doesn't do too much other than hurt your eyes in a dark venue and kill the battery faster.  :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version