Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Hey RR, what about s dislike button?

<< < (2/7) > >>

robbocurry:

--- Quote from: Keyboard Magic on December 15, 2014, 02:08:33 AM ---
--- Quote from: robbocurry on December 14, 2014, 05:57:46 PM ---Maybe a dislike button would save a few rows here on the forum?
It would certainly save some time typing!
If there's a comment that's really annoying, you can state your case without getting embroiled in a time sapping back and forth...
What do you think RR, I'll donate at least £5 for development  ;)

--- End quote ---

Hey Robbo, that idea looks vaguely familiar ;)  :laugh: 8)

And RR this is really a great forum.

Definitely Merry Christmas to everyone here!!

--- End quote ---
Apologies KM, didn't realise you had hit on the topic already :-*

pytchley:
Great idea and I'd like to add my thanks to RR. Seasons greetings and goodwill to all even Karaoke man with the buttons up his sleeve. :)

Kev tyler:

--- Quote from: pytchley on December 15, 2014, 12:01:36 PM ---Great idea and I'd like to add my thanks to RR. Seasons greetings and goodwill to all even Karaoke man with the buttons up his sleeve. :)

--- End quote ---

Hi pytchley, ( Spelling)

I sing with a six piece band, sing and play the guitar, and yes sing with backing tracks, but hey ho, happy christmas to you too, it's a shame I have to get the soldering iron out or buy a Mac to simply change a track or mute the fx, but the industry knows best , so happy xmas to them,          And happy Christmas to the blokes behind this forum too.
 :)

I still wonder with regard to my  suggestions for embedding scene change information in the id3 tag of an MP3, and connecting a physical fader unit to an iPad, what your problem was with that, ok maybe too big a hurdle for mackie, and arguably not a topic for discussion here, but were the ideas using your words really nonsense?

Cheers

Kev

Keyboard Magic:

--- Quote from: robbocurry on December 15, 2014, 11:08:05 AM ---
--- Quote from: Keyboard Magic on December 15, 2014, 02:08:33 AM ---
--- Quote from: robbocurry on December 14, 2014, 05:57:46 PM ---Maybe a dislike button would save a few rows here on the forum?
It would certainly save some time typing!
If there's a comment that's really annoying, you can state your case without getting embroiled in a time sapping back and forth...
What do you think RR, I'll donate at least £5 for development  ;)

--- End quote ---

Hey Robbo, that idea looks vaguely familiar ;)  :laugh: 8)

And RR this is really a great forum.

Definitely Merry Christmas to everyone here!!

--- End quote ---
Apologies KM, didn't realise you had hit on the topic already :-*

--- End quote ---

No apologies needed at all. The Xmas tree was for you. I know you just loved the last one.  :P

Cheers!!!!!

RoadRanger:
Hey all, just a reminder to head on over to:
https://mackie.uservoice.com/
once in a while to update your "votes", see what others are voting on, and add to the comments. I dunno if they are going to have one for the DL32R too?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version