Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

DL32R Talkback bug

<< < (3/4) > >>

Keyboard Magic:

--- Quote from: tmn126 on December 09, 2014, 09:37:28 PM ---Here's the message, this was with a brand new snapshot created from the default 32R show.  Added the Talkback routing change, saved the snapshot, and viola..

--- End quote ---

Let's hope MF 3.1 is on the horizon and here very soon. AND they've remedied most of all these issues.  :facepalm: I hope LOUD can figure out a reliable workaround for you too.

Wynnd:
Sure a lot of Whining going on.   Don't any of you remember having totally inadequate PA gear?   (Been there a few times.)  My first PA head was 35 watts.   Ironic that my first PA speakers and my current ones are both EVs.  Originals were 10" woofers and my current are 8" woofers. 

robbocurry:

--- Quote from: Keyboard Magic on December 10, 2014, 01:24:11 AM ---
--- Quote from: tmn126 on December 09, 2014, 09:37:28 PM ---Here's the message, this was with a brand new snapshot created from the default 32R show.  Added the Talkback routing change, saved the snapshot, and viola..

--- End quote ---

Let's hope MF 3.1 is on the horizon and here very soon. AND they've remedied most of all these issues.  :facepalm: I hope LOUD can figure out a reliable workaround for you too.

--- End quote ---
You're starting to sound very like our resident cynic there KM ;)
I fear you may be succumbing to the influence of the Dark Side. :lol:

robbocurry:

--- Quote from: Wynnd on December 10, 2014, 02:57:22 AM ---Sure a lot of Whining going on.   Don't any of you remember having totally inadequate PA gear?   (Been there a few times.)  My first PA head was 35 watts.   Ironic that my first PA speakers and my current ones are both EVs.  Originals were 10" woofers and my current are 8" woofers.

--- End quote ---
You said it Wynnd :thu: ;)

Keyboard Magic:

--- Quote from: Wynnd on December 10, 2014, 02:57:22 AM ---Sure a lot of Whining going on.   Don't any of you remember having totally inadequate PA gear?   (Been there a few times.)  My first PA head was 35 watts.   Ironic that my first PA speakers and my current ones are both EVs.  Originals were 10" woofers and my current are 8" woofers.

--- End quote ---

For the record, I have never considered any of my gear really inadequate until my personal DL failed and to be honest it was a combination of things I'm sure. It was within a 30 day return policy and I did.

That has not colored my overall opinion on the DL and Mackie in general. There are software issues and they need to be remedied, as I’m sure they will be. And I haven’t been actively running Mackie down every chance I get, on the forum.

Any gear I’ve ever had in the past has always done what I expected of it. The current DL I’m using is exceeding my expectations, but I’m not going to jeopardize this one with an update that may very well introduce minor and annoying issues. Of course I will update when there has been a patch released.

If my concern for anyone having troubles with their current gear is considered whining, I'm disappointed that it was interpreted that way. I am only commiserating with them. Showing understanding and feeling bad for them. Is that wrong? Or the Dark Side?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version