Author Topic: how to change back from static ip to dynamic ip on master fader (DL32R)  (Read 3770 times)

jonnyrocker953

• Initiate
I NEED HELP!!!! ???

Ok so I just recently picked up the DL32R and an Ipad. the 2 synced up and worked great until my 2 year old got ahold of my ipad and changed the dl32r from a dynamic ip to a static ip in the device settings on the master fader app. I now am no longer able to see mixer. I can see the wifi signal on my ipad but when I open master fader it shows "no device connected". nothing has been changed from the way it was before other then the ip switch. How do I switch back? the blue (i) is not visible do to it doesn't think anything is connected. please help! 

Wynnd

• Master
Re: how to change back from static ip to dynamic ip on master fader (DL32R)
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2015, 05:26:28 AM »
Check to make sure you can connect with your WiFi on the ipad first.  Setting a static IP shouldn't be a problem but it doesn't sound like something a 2 year old would stumble upon.  But if it is the ip address on the DL32R, do a factory reset of the unit.  Any shows are kept on your ipad anyway.  I'm not sure how to do a factory reset, but the manual should have that.  Let us know if that helps.  Beno might be able to help if the reset doesn't.  And also, if it's brand new and still under warranty, Mackie's service department has turned around and been helpful lately.  But try the reset first.

jonnyrocker953

• Initiate
Re: how to change back from static ip to dynamic ip on master fader (DL32R)
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2015, 01:37:47 PM »
ok, Thank you I will try that.