Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Behringer X32 Series - The Quickening

<< < (6/13) > >>

Jerrylee:

--- Quote from: robbocurry on April 08, 2013, 10:56:06 AM ---The DL1608 is available for sale so therfore not vapourware.

Tell me, where can I buy an x32 rack today for delivery this week? Don't answer that.

I am correct as per the definition of the dictionary that I trust. If you don't agree with the dictionary, that's your prerogative.

Yes, it is laughable.

For the sake of this thread and the backlog of work building up, I'll agree to disagree with you.

If you can agree to that:)

--- End quote ---

Narrow minds like to read "definitions" on the Internet and assume they are correct. If we want to prove we are right about something then all we have to do is search the Internet because as we all know everything here is true and correct. Lol. On the Internet there is an ass for every seat.

TheVIPea:
I am going to get my 2 cents in now .....

As a successful lawyer ... Ha ha ha ha ha ........ You start the reply with "Dude" and you do large festivals with a DL .... Glad you don't represent me dude! Lol

Sorry folks, could not resist!

Jerrylee:
Dude is one of my favorite words. It's used as sarcasm when I would like to get my point across. I use dude when people don't like to listen. And growing up on the beach in the 80s/90s made it a word ill never forget. Please don't be jealous. It's an ugly trait.

And the festival I did only saw 900,000 thousand people this year. Last year 1.2 million. But it rained on Friday. So I guess it wasn't so big after all. FYI it's the largest art festival in the SE United States. Unfortunately they don't have a huge budget for music yet because it is termed as an art fest. That's why I only bring out a dl1608 and a small system. It's all local groups playing and we want to keep it that way. My email is flooded every year because of how large the event is. Last year we had two national performers come up and play because they were there and offered to do concerts this year as well. One is in a famous band and one was on broadway in a very well know musical. And another band who played last year is now touring around the country and has a hit song on the radio. But again 900,000 people in the area in 3 days is a small festival.

robbocurry:

--- Quote from: Jerrylee on April 08, 2013, 11:26:55 AM ---
--- Quote from: robbocurry on April 08, 2013, 10:56:06 AM ---The DL1608 is available for sale so therfore not vapourware.

Tell me, where can I buy an x32 rack today for delivery this week? Don't answer that.

I am correct as per the definition of the dictionary that I trust. If you don't agree with the dictionary, that's your prerogative.

Yes, it is laughable.

For the sake of this thread and the backlog of work building up, I'll agree to disagree with you.

If you can agree to that:)

--- End quote ---

Narrow minds like to read "definitions" on the Internet and assume they are correct. If we want to prove we are right about something then all we have to do is search the Internet because as we all know everything here is true and correct. Lol. On the Internet there is an ass for every seat.

--- End quote ---

This is so typical of you, a reply with an overbearing, condescending comment.
You are not in a position to comment on my mindset as you don't know me at all.
All your bluster and bragging about you courtroom antics reeks of adolescent chest beating.
To disregard established sources of knowledge to twist things to your perspective is ridiculous.

A nugget pulled from the internet:
"Some people always seem angry and continuously look for conflict. The battle they are fighting isn't with you, it is always within themselves. Better to walk away."

robbocurry:

--- Quote from: TheVIPea on April 08, 2013, 11:28:16 AM ---I am going to get my 2 cents in now .....

As a successful lawyer ... Ha ha ha ha ha ........ You start the reply with "Dude" and you do large festivals with a DL .... Glad you don't represent me dude! Lol

Sorry folks, could not resist!

--- End quote ---

:lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version