Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

WTF! 3.0 lags so hard it's barely usable!

<< < (19/45) > >>

gerenm63:
Just watched the video. And then decided to compare to MF2.1.1 on an original iPad. The difference is negligible. Moving along, people. Nothing to see here.

Rdmitch:
I think we are all in agreement it's far from unusable.
More like we got used to drinking good wine with dinner every night and then the
waiter decided to switch us to Boones Farm.  ;)

For you youngsters and folks overseas, that was a cheap wine, all we could afford as kids

stevegarris:
My friends MF 3 ran slower and less responsive than the one in the video. I would rate it as barely useable. But my MF 2 runs seamlessly and smooth, with instantaneous response on both my iPad 1 and 2.

Rdmitch:
Some times it's worse then the video shows. I would just let your friend know to switch to vintage eq for the time being. If you don't need the new features, stay with MF2.1

I am willing to trade the slower response to keep the new features as the subgroupings are pretty
helpful for me.

If you want to see slow response and lack of control, turn on the Browns game and check out their offense!

gerenm63:

--- Quote from: Rdmitch on December 21, 2014, 07:09:45 PM ---If you want to see slow response and lack of control, turn on the Browns game and check out their offense!

--- End quote ---

ROFLMAO!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version