Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

DL1608 for sale

<< < (3/8) > >>

sam.spoons:
It would suit you perfectly Kev  8)

Keyboard Magic:

--- Quote from: Kev tyler on January 28, 2015, 10:03:52 AM ---I thinks it's only a matter of time before music group snaps up mackie anyway,

Good luck with the sale chas

Kev

--- End quote ---

The X-DL32? and the Master X-Air Fader App? Boggles the mind.  :)

Rdmitch:
The x mix app is huge.
I don't think I could ever truly wrap my head around it enough to be fluent on it

Keyboard Magic:

--- Quote from: Rdmitch on January 28, 2015, 09:14:11 PM ---The x mix app is huge.
I don't think I could ever truly wrap my head around it enough to be fluent on it

--- End quote ---

It is a very complicated app, I guess due to all the features in it. But it runs great on the iPad 2 without any lag in any screen.  ;)  I do agree though, MF is still the easiest app to get around on in my books, even 3.X  :)

Greg C.:

--- Quote from: RoadRanger on January 27, 2015, 01:17:00 AM ---X32 users are welcome here - as well as any other digital mixer users as who knows what we'll all be using next ;) . But Behringer has a nice official user's forum as does Presonus and AFAIK every other major digital mixer maker except Mackie :facepalm: .

--- End quote ---

That whole debacle really added to my Mackie dislike. I think I had nearly 15 years of informative posts on there that went bye-bye when they pulled the plugged. Then they never followed through with their commitment to do something to replace it. Facebook don't count.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version