Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

All but eliminated the disconnect issue - fingers crossed

<< < (2/4) > >>

Keyboard Magic:

--- Quote from: Wynnd on February 15, 2015, 02:29:32 PM ---I haven't seen a reason to not upgrade from MF 3.0.1 to the current version.  Everyone (except keyboard magic) has reported it a positive improvement. and even Keyboard Magic hasn't reported it to be any worse than before.  Note this doesn't apply to people still running MF 2.1.1 and people who need My Fader because My Fader 3.0.2 isn't out yet.  Ben said it's coming soon.

--- End quote ---

Hi Wynnd,

That's for sure and believe it or not I have never experienced loss of sync on any versions of MF.  ;) Go figure!  :lol:

ijpengelly:

--- Quote from: Keyboard Magic on February 15, 2015, 03:07:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: Wynnd on February 15, 2015, 02:29:32 PM ---I haven't seen a reason to not upgrade from MF 3.0.1 to the current version.  Everyone (except keyboard magic) has reported it a positive improvement. and even Keyboard Magic hasn't reported it to be any worse than before.  Note this doesn't apply to people still running MF 2.1.1 and people who need My Fader because My Fader 3.0.2 isn't out yet.  Ben said it's coming soon.

--- End quote ---

Hi Wynnd,

That's for sure and believe it or not I have never experienced loss of sync on any versions of MF.  ;) Go figure!  :lol:

--- End quote ---

You're just showing off now  ;)

dpdan:
Last night, I was mixing on a DL1608 for a band that has all their own gear.
I sat right next to the DL1608 which was next to the stage using the guitarist's iPad to roam and mix.
The docked iPad lost and resynced many many times in the period of theee hours,
ironically, the iPad in my lap running wirelessly with an Apple Airport Express never lost sync once.

Go figure, the docked iPad was the flakey one  :(

robmcl:

--- Quote from: WK154 on February 15, 2015, 04:58:27 AM ---I really don't think we need another Sync thread, it's been beat to death. Check here    http://cacophony.aspinock.com/index.php?topic=498.msg3796#msg3796
It's a Mackie problem they haven't been able to solve in over two years. :o

--- End quote ---

Wow...pardon me.
I did see the quoted thread but noted that after 15 pages that discussion was no closer to a solution.   Guess my excitement got the best of me.
Signing off now

Keyboard Magic:

--- Quote from: ijpengelly on February 15, 2015, 03:52:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: Keyboard Magic on February 15, 2015, 03:07:00 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Hi Wynnd,

--- End quote ---

You're just showing off now  ;)

--- End quote ---

Never  :angel:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version