Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

iOS 8.3 Released

(1/5) > >>

RoadRanger:
Woo! :o

Wynnd:
I've installed on my ipad 2.  That went well.  Haven't tested it yet.  I don't have anything mission critical coming up soon.   Next major thing is my senior's variety show next month, but there will be some full rehearsals coming up later this month.  I'll report back any noticeable changes.

Wynnd:
So far so good.  The PEQ modern looks good, but then I didn't have a problem before, so it's probably just the same.

Keyboard Magic:
iPhone 4S crashed about 20 minutes after the update,  but now seems to be working a little better I think. I guess it's really not made to run iOS 8.X theoretically. "Takes a licking and Keeps on ticking!" (I hope not)  :eek:

Going to update the other iToys today. No major gigs in the near future, but I don't expect any problems with this update, or maybe I should say, hopefully no issues?  ;)

Wynnd:
The download and install of 8.3 on my 4S took quite a while, but it's working OK.  (I no longer use it as a phone being that I upgraded.)  So maybe your upgrade was a hiccup.  (Happens.)

My Wife has a company provided iphone 5 and has been warned that upgrading breaks a mission critical app.  (I don't know which one.  They might just want to test it before having the employees upgrade.) 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version