Other Digital Mixers > Behringer X-Air

Major issues with XR18

<< < (3/3)

Harpman:

--- Quote from: WK154 on June 23, 2016, 05:07:25 PM ---At my only gig with the XR18 I used a combo of buss and DCA's to get subs and tops balanced. It worked out quite well. It also helps to work with professionals that deal with their own mic eq's all I had to deal with was the room acoustics. That's where tablets come in handy as each one adjusted their own eq's to their liking.

--- End quote ---

Hey Bill. So talk to me about the busses.  When I used the Mackie, I use to hook the sub up to Aux 6 and boost the lows and cut the mids and highs (sine wave).  Since I'm using all QSC equipment, I do think their crossover on the sub does a pretty good job.  Set the tops for "Ext Sub" and route the tops to the sub and the sub to the mixer (house).

WK154:
Jog my memory, I think you had K12's but no sub at the time. So what's the sub, Ksub? By rights the same manufacturer and series should be well matched and you can still bring up the lows , mids or highs if need be. My situation was a little different since I had JBL CBT tops and Yamaha subs. I don't think they collaborate much on crossovers. They did however match up quite well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version