Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Behringer X32 Series - The Quickening

<< < (10/13) > >>

Jerrylee:

--- Quote from: Greg C. on April 08, 2013, 05:06:34 PM ---The X32 Rack is not vaporware. There is at least one in use in the wild currently by one of Behringer's beta testers, Christian Boche who also had early access to the original X32. Enjoy:

http://soundforums.net/product-reviews/6445-first-hands-experience-new-%93behringer-x32-rack%94-pictures-included.html

--- End quote ---

Greg apparently if its not able to be purchased yet it is vaporware. At least that's what robbo will tell you. And I already posted the link to this review.

Jerrylee:

--- Quote from: RoadRanger on April 08, 2013, 05:18:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: Greg C. on April 08, 2013, 05:06:34 PM ---The X32 Rack is not vaporware. There is at least one in use in the wild currently by one of Behringer's beta testers,
--- End quote ---
Myself, I'm more wondering about the iX16. It's unclear if it can be run wired from the iPad for instance. No picture exists that shows it connected wired AFAIK. I don't carry a spare router with the DL1608 as I can always "fall back" and run it docked.

--- End quote ---

That is what the ix16s USB port is for. You plug your cable right into there. There is no dock connector. The "dock" is just a tray to lay the iPad in. Forward thinking on behringers part. This way you can connect via USB to a 30 pin, the new lightning connector and even a computer. USB connected iPads are not going anywhere soon. Maybe never. They will just evolve like the newer 3.0s but still works with a 2.0 device.

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: Jerrylee on April 08, 2013, 07:32:55 PM ---That is what the ix16s USB port is for. You plug your cable right into there.
--- End quote ---
That is the assumption - but I have not seen anything from Behringer confirming that and I looked.

Jerrylee:
Why do people refuse to listen to those of us who know what we are talking about!

RoadRanger:
Because "There can be only one!" >:D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version