Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

New DL1608 Forum

<< < (4/9) > >>

sam.spoons:
We're still missing JerryLee, Larz and Hank. I'm sure they'll be along presently  8)

Trshot:

--- Quote from: sam.spoons on March 20, 2013, 02:06:09 PM ---We're still missing JerryLee, Larz and Hank. I'm sure they'll be along presently  8)

--- End quote ---

I posted this link on Mackie's FB page hoping the regulars will see it! Meanwhile, should we take bets on when 1.4 will be released!!  :lol:

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: Trshot on March 20, 2013, 03:24:29 PM ---I posted this link on Mackie's FB page hoping the regulars will see it! Meanwhile, should we take bets on when 1.4 will be released!!  :lol:
--- End quote ---
I did post the link to the yahoogroup more than once warning folks they should at least bookmark it. If they didn't they're probably no great loss. As to the release - at least they have told us what's up so we don't have to make up stuff :). No more alien stories I guess :( ;) .

Trshot:

--- Quote from: RoadRanger on March 20, 2013, 03:52:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: Trshot on March 20, 2013, 03:24:29 PM ---I posted this link on Mackie's FB page hoping the regulars will see it! Meanwhile, should we take bets on when 1.4 will be released!!  :lol:
--- End quote ---
I did post the link to the yahoogroup more than once warning folks they should at least bookmark it. If they didn't they're probably no great loss. As to the release - at least they have told us what's up so we don't have to make up stuff :). No more alien stories I guess :( ;) .

--- End quote ---

Honesty,  that's all we ever asked for! looks like they have heard us! Still lame of them to shut down ALL the forums not just the DL one.......

Kevin:
Thanks for setting this forum up RR.

Without the old forum I probably would have sent the DL back after the first day or two. As a concept, the DL is brilliant, but as a product, it still has some issues. Out of the box, with Mackie documentation, I'd say its about 75 percent functional. Once you learn the undocumented features and how to work around the various idiosyncrasies, its a great unit - but figuring out that last 25 percent takes some work. Mackie probably doesnt appreciate this - but you and the other regular forum contributors saved them from a lot of potential returns, and probably got them a few sales.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version