Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

docked iPad loses sync

<< < (34/44) > >>

Jkowtko:
Okay, I do use an iPhone 4s 32GB as my main phone, so I guess I could record on that. 

I have been using the airport express for AirPlay wireless playback when I need it ... however,
Will MyFader also allow me to playback through the iPad channel?

Hate to lose the ability to tote my iPhone around and use MyFader to do sound checks, but if it frees up the second iPad then there may be times worth doing it.

In the meantime Mackie still needs to fix this problem.   And/or provide a chassis conversion kit that allows you to turn your DL into a rack mount unit with a docking cord or iPhone/iPod dock.

Thanks.  John

WK154:

--- Quote from: sam.spoons on June 12, 2014, 07:34:34 PM ---
There USB option is not available, at least until DL1608 mk2 (not including a USB port was a bad move IMHO) so we're stuck with what we've got (which is still more than we could have dreamed of 3 years ago without spending 10x the money).

--- End quote ---

Actually  a USB V1.1 port is part of the 30pin connector so a paddle board like the one for the lightning connector is quite possible. Leave the control part with the WiFi and just use the USB for recording/playback and charging. It just needs a real hardware USB transceiver that can handle the USB spec. even if it's only V1.1.

Sting:
Ok .  Mackie has now admitted there is a problem but they  have not isolated the cause.    They are sending me a new mixer.   I would not bother emailing but calling them direct.   They were very helpful.  They can not guarantee however that the same problem will not occur with the replacement.

Mike

Wynnd:
You would almost think that the 30 pin connector board might be the problem.  Is anyone having this problem with the lightning connector?  The adapter board is newer and might have been designed differently.

WK154:
Asked and answered, no difference.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version