Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master Fader 5.1 Beta Program

<< < (2/2)

WK154:
Not even M$ would require NDA's for their MSDN and Technet programs which this Beta program should be. A professionally written NDA would have provisions for exclusions, for example:

"2.  Exclusions from Confidential Information. The obligation of confidentiality with respect to Confidential Information will not apply to any information:

a.       If the information is or becomes publicly known and available other than as a result of prior unauthorized disclosure by Receiving Party or any of its Representatives;
b.      If the information is or was received by Receiving Party from a third party source which, to the best knowledge of Receiving Party or its Representatives, is or was not under a confidentiality obligation to Disclosing Party with regard to such information;
c.       If the information is disclosed by Receiving Party with the Disclosing Party’s prior written permission and approval; "
         .... etc.
If MF is not known to the general public along with it's claimed improvements then I don't know what is. Its not that they will provide you with the code or other vital information. Like I stated they need to hire someone that knows what their doing and fix nonsense like this. To be honest I didn't expect anything better out of Mackie lately.

Harpman:
Sorry, sold my Mackle a long time ago and never looked back. Went with the Midas M32 although they have the MR18 for those who don’t need the extra channels

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WK154:
Hey Gio PM me with the phone # I can reach you at.

JohnMHoyt:
I put my name in for the beta program but didn't even get a confirmation email....  I've been alpha/beta tester on so many projects in the past, NDAs don't scare me, and I've had some doozies.
Mackie is NOT the only one to demand you *never* discuss anything from the beta program - one wouldn't let us discuss even after the product was no longer sold. Even if the company went out of business. =)

Wonder how I could find out if they received my request?

dpdan:
I will see if I can check for you ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version