Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Happy, happy, happy!

(1/2) > >>

robbocurry:
First off, thanks again RR for starting this forum:)
Initially this was a place for interested DL1608 owners to come and share useful tips and sound advice, regarding said desk.
Seems like it's turned into a soapbox for bashing big business - Mackie, Apple et al.
There hasn't been much posted here that has whetted my appetite of late, perhaps everyone has settled into using their desks and the most useful topics have been covered?
Life and work goes on for me and my DL is doing the job I want it to do.
I'm not really concerned about what new desk is just around the corner, nor am I concerned about Apple's stock price.
I definitely won't be taking any perverse pleasure in seeing any company, large or small, faltering or failing.
MF2.0 adds some useful features to the DL and when it's released I'm sure most people will benefit from the upgrade.
There will of course be the usual merchants of doom who will never be satisfied, even if their desk was free and had a beer dispenser built in.
My DL came with MF1.x and it was perfectly useable.
I tested it, albeit briefly, liked it and bought it.
Before I paid I didn't read anywhere that I was owed firmware updates and extra features.
So we're going to get MF2.0 at some stage - happy days - I'll be getting more than what I paid for. Surely that's good?

sam.spoons:
+1  ;D

ijpengelly:
+2  8)

Jerrylee:
Come on robbo! You know master fader 2.0 is just vaporware.

robbocurry:

--- Quote from: Jerrylee on October 25, 2013, 04:37:04 PM ---Come on robbo! You know master fader 2.0 is just vaporware.

--- End quote ---
If MF 2.x beta was out, would you still consider it vapourware? ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version