General Forums > The Harmony Central Refugee Camp

Welcome! Ask questions here.

<< < (6/10) > >>

goosefartfan:
Well, I like the look here!!

Does anybody know where the Backstage With The Band refugees are running to?

BTW, what are the benefits of becoming a charter member?  Green Stamps?

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: ChordGirl on April 12, 2010, 07:47:08 AM ---Can I be a charter member, too???  I was going to call 'first chic in,' but I think the metal chics move faster.  :o     ;D
:P 

--- End quote ---
Done! Glad you could stop by :).

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: goosefartfan on April 12, 2010, 09:52:23 AM ---Does anybody know where the Backstage With The Band refugees are running to?

--- End quote ---
There should be a "Backstage" forum here :).
--- Quote ---BTW, what are the benefits of becoming a charter member?  Green Stamps?

--- End quote ---
That and a two lifetime supply of good Karma  ;).

ZombieCat:
Hey all. I am mostly a lurker on HC for a couple years, so now I will probably be a lurker here with the occasionally post. Like a lot of people, I am really baffled by the changes with HC 2.0. I can adapt to pretty much anything but the color scheme is killing me. I really have a hard time looking at it for more than a few minutes.

Hopefully, this site will take off. I loved reading all the great advice from people in BSWTB over at HC.

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: ZombieCat on April 12, 2010, 03:59:26 PM ---Hey all. I am mostly a lurker on HC for a couple years, [...]. I loved reading all the great advice from people in BSWTB over at HC.

--- End quote ---
Oops, sorry about messin' up your post a bit - I thought I was "replying" but I was actually "modifying" :facepalm:. Anyways thanks for stoppin' by! You might want to "check-in" on the thread over in "Backstage" :).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version