Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master/My Fader V4 Wants and Speculation

<< < (3/46) > >>

migsomig:
For me, the most important things right now are better reverb algorithms and the possibility to use 2 reverbs. Even with RR's discovery of calling the reverb from pressets (and this can get them a little bit better), I allways find my self EQing and never being completely satisfied.
The rta in the graphics (and even on each track following the track signal) would be great.
Never the less, this is a great little mixer.  :thu:

Wynnd:
I was thinking that Mackie should keep Master Fader 2.x available for those who are using the old ipads.  (And with it the My Fader version too.)  They clearly should list the problems that will never be fixed in it and suggest that upgrading would be a huge step up.  (And it is.)  Personally, I can't see anyone wanting to hang in with that version after looking at what can be done with Master Fader 3.0.  On the other hand, we could put together some videos that would take new users through ways to use the mixer.  Consider it a challenge.  We use this and know it pretty well.  Sharing would be a good thing.

Bufalo:
I also thought "what about a 'simple' mode?"  At the same time, I've had all of 6 minutes to flip around through the updated interface.  Maybe it''ll just fall naturally once I'm in the heat of battle?

Wynnd:
People are having difficulty reading the db scale on the right side of the Faders.  When the fader enlarges, have a magnifying glass over the db scale.  Probably be easier to change the font color and triple the size.  That would work too.  I'm currently not depending on it, but when it's viewable, I do use it.  Won't in this version. 

I'm pushing Apple to make an oversized ipad.  If they do, please adjust the home screen to include more viewable channels.  10 maybe?  (Hey their phones got larger, it's really time to make a larger ipad.)  I can't think of any of the other screens that would benefit as much.  But during a gig, it's the home screen that normally gets the workout.  You might even be able to put two rows of faders in.  (Depends upon how big the screen is.)

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: Wynnd on November 19, 2014, 07:24:02 PM ---I'm pushing Apple to make an oversized ipad.  If they do, please adjust the home screen to include more viewable channels.  10 maybe?
--- End quote ---
The X-Air app actually has an "un-zoom" button that lets you see and adjust all 16 at once!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version