Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master/My Fader V4 Wants and Speculation

<< < (4/46) > >>

Wynnd:
For people who want to limit to MF 2.0  Set the mutes and views then lock the access with the access limits window as in my photo.  I think I've got it pretty close and the white noise problem is gone.

Wynnd:
I'm probably going to save this configuration for use by others.  Of course, I could just post it for retrieval by others.  the MF 3.0 team really did a great job.

Topsøe:

--- Quote from: Wynnd on November 19, 2014, 07:24:02 PM ---People are having difficulty reading the db scale on the right side of the Faders.  When the fader enlarges, have a magnifying glass over the db scale.  Probably be easier to change the font color and triple the size.  That would work too.  I'm currently not depending on it, but when it's viewable, I do use it.  Won't in this version. 

--- End quote ---

At the top of the screen you can see the actual value of the knob you are tweeking

Keyboard Magic:

--- Quote from: Wynnd on November 20, 2014, 09:18:24 PM ---For people who want to limit to MF 2.0  Set the mutes and views then lock the access with the access limits window as in my photo.  I think I've got it pretty close and the white noise problem is gone.

--- End quote ---

Thank you for this one. NICE. Just saved it to my computer for future reference.  :thu:

Wynnd:
One thing I wasn't expecting was that the access limits are global on a device and just changing shows doesn't change them.  For those working in a shared environment, this probably isn't a problem.  Expert users won't have a problem either.  I always expected to have the greatest use for this with iphones used for monitor mixes.  So far, that hasn't been the case.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version