Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Headphone Out not Working

<< < (6/8) > >>

Keyboard Magic:
Haven't actually worn them for a long period yet. I will definitely keep my ears open. No pun intended.  :facepalm:

Wynnd:
I've got the extreme isolation - 25 db headphones too.  Paid $50 and considered them a great value.

musicman7722:

--- Quote from: Fluddman on January 24, 2015, 09:56:48 PM ---
--- Quote from: RoadRanger on January 24, 2015, 07:12:20 PM ---Make sure you have the virtual headphone volume up fully as well as the hardware knob. It's on the QAP at the bottom confusingly labeled as "Monitor" with two sliders unhelpfully labeled "D" (delay, WTF?) and "L" (level). Turn the "L" all the way up - it's stoopid to have it anywhere else AFAIK.

--- End quote ---

Yeah that is dumb. Thanks Ron - I didn't realise that it was for the headphones. Who would have thunk!

--- End quote ---

I finally got around to this and thanks.

I don't see the monitor that you mentioned.  Now at the moment my ipad is running detached and on it's own.  meaning the DL1608 is elsewhere.  will it show up once it is attached or am I missing something?  I am using MD 2.1.1

Chris

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: musicman7722 on March 02, 2015, 02:18:51 AM ---I finally got around to this and thanks.

I don't see the monitor that you mentioned.  Now at the moment my ipad is running detached and on it's own.  meaning the DL1608 is elsewhere.  will it show up once it is attached or am I missing something?  I am using MD 2.1.1

Chris

--- End quote ---
I assumed you were using V3 of MF, no clue using the obsolete MF. Could be hardware - or upgrading to the latest MF might fix it?

musicdan:
Dumb question, is anything soloed?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version