Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master/My Fader V2.1 Wants and Speculation

<< < (2/7) > >>

stevegarris:
A Master Mute button, visible on all pages. Mutes all outputs for emergency feedback control. One small button in a corner would do the trick.

sam.spoons:
 bit of a scary concept that, I can see the attraction but muting everything to defeat feedback is likely to appear somewhat unprofessional if you catch my drift... still as a last resort  :-[

john54724:
Undo button for every action, just the solution to Unintentional changes, but you don't know what you just moved or changed.

stevegarris:

--- Quote from: sam.spoons on October 21, 2013, 10:07:03 PM --- bit of a scary concept that, I can see the attraction but muting everything to defeat feedback is likely to appear somewhat unprofessional if you catch my drift... still as a last resort  :-[

--- End quote ---

This was a request of a friend of mine. Blew a monitor horn driver at a gig. The feedback, and inability to quickly get to the monitor controls is what appeared unprofessional. I would prefer 2 mute buttons. 1 for Mains and 1 for all 6 monitor sends.

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: stevegarris on October 23, 2013, 06:47:13 PM ---This was a request of a friend of mine. Blew a monitor horn driver at a gig. The feedback, and inability to quickly get to the monitor controls is what appeared unprofessional. I would prefer 2 mute buttons. 1 for Mains and 1 for all 6 monitor sends.

--- End quote ---
At a minimum you should set up the "no clip" compressor preset on every output to help prevent blowing HF drivers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version