Other Digital Mixers > Behringer X-Air

X18 X18R X16R X12R Details & Video

<< < (43/86) > >>

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: nottooloud on March 05, 2015, 05:50:49 PM ---I set all of my mixers to 192.168.0.128, same as Yamaha's default. Plug in whatever, and go. I only have to do something about it if I'm running a submixer or multiple stages.

--- End quote ---
What do you set your iPads to?

Wynnd:
There is an advantage to using a static IP address for the mixers and ipads.  Then you can limit the devices that your WiFi sees.  Adds another layer of difficulty for hackers without a performance penalty. 

nottooloud:

--- Quote ---What do you set your iPads to?
--- End quote ---

DHCP, for now. I'm looking at the EnGenius ENS500EXT Long Range WAP for graduations, though, in which case I'll sit down and make a chart and static them all, at least when connecting to that WAP.

Which one are you getting?

WK154:
Unfortunately in typical half baked Mackie fashion I see no way to set the mask. No info either. Using what port etc.?  Maybe someone could call tech support and squeeze it out of them.
Gets worst they have no means of deleting the one fixed IP address . Pure amateur job.

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: WK154 on March 05, 2015, 06:49:50 PM ---Unfortunately in typical half baked Mackie fashion I see no way to set the mask. No info either. Using what port etc.?  Maybe someone could call tech support and squeeze it out of them.
Gets worst they have no means of deleting the one fixed IP address . Pure amateur job.

--- End quote ---
I had to enter a Mask? and a Gateway - can't figure out what good that does to the DL1608? I set the IP to 192.168.0.168 ( 1608 without the zero ;) , the mask to 255.255.255.0 and the gateway to 192.168.0.1 just because .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version