Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Exporting presets one by one??

(1/2) > >>

K-Dubber:
I might be being really thick here but...... So for my band I have saved individual presets for each channel's eq's, compressors, reverbs etc etc. But when I export the show snapshot via email and open on another device they're not there. I see I can export each preset individually but is there any way to export all my custom presets in one go?

Topsøe:
Put them all in one mix and save them from there

K-Dubber:
Can you expand on that please?

ijpengelly:
Is it only saving the pre-loaded ones in the show, rather than those in the list? Having just checked, where I did the same thing (exported a show and loaded on another iPad) that would indeed appear to be the case. Looks like the pre-sets are not associated with the show and therefore don't export with it. As you have pointed out there doesn't see to be a way to export them as a group... one for Mackie UserVoice suggestions, as that is a pretty valuable feature if you are swapping devices regularly or using more than one.

K-Dubber:
Yea, you've got it - all built-in presets are there, and my actual SETTINGS for each channel are all synced across, but when I go to the preset list on the mobile ipad, none of my saved and named presets are in the list. I guess the annoying thing other than having to export each one separately, if I ever have to hard reset the main ipad, I then have to go through and save all my presets again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version