Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

DL1608 down to €766

<< < (2/2)

sam.spoons:
All the X series have gone up a lot since then. Compact by around £300 (now £1603, last year £1328) and the rack is now £994 when it was under £850 last year. They don't look like getting cheaper in the near future either. Glad I've got mine now. Maybe an S16 for completeness but otherwise I'm sorted  8)

RoadRanger:
All the X series except the rack just got a healthy price cut here in the states :P .

sam.spoons:
Bizzare  :facepalm: they definitely ain't getting any cheaper this side of the pond  >:(

Keyboard Magic:

--- Quote from: sam.spoons on May 25, 2015, 10:54:39 AM ---Bizzare  :facepalm: they definitely ain't getting any cheaper this side of the pond  >:(

--- End quote ---

I hear ya, the US prices are a bit cheaper than the Canadian prices too, as a rule, due to the exchange rates.  :(

sam.spoons:
Typically we pay around the same in GBP as you do in USD. Exchange rates do fluctuate but generally that represents a full 50% more over here. Bizzare for a product designed in the UK for a German company and manufactured in China (shipping from China to the US is more expensive than from China to the UK). Taxes account for some of that (20% VAT against 4-15% US Sales Tax I believe) but not for anything like the whole amount  >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version