Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master/My Fader V4 Wants and Speculation

<< < (21/46) > >>

nottooloud:

--- Quote from: Soundbyte on March 31, 2015, 05:20:14 PM ---MF should be able to rotate to portrait view in order to provide long throw faders, similar to the Auria DAW app. It would make small adjustments a lot easier. I'd prefer to just grab a fader and let my ears determine the level.

--- End quote ---

Yamaha's StageMix has a Long Faders button. Faders top to bottom. No rotation needed.

Soundbyte:

--- Quote from: nottooloud on March 31, 2015, 10:34:45 PM ---
--- Quote from: Soundbyte on March 31, 2015, 05:20:14 PM ---MF should be able to rotate to portrait view in order to provide long throw faders, similar to the Auria DAW app. It would make small adjustments a lot easier. I'd prefer to just grab a fader and let my ears determine the level.

--- End quote ---

Yamaha's StageMix has a Long Faders button. Faders top to bottom. No rotation needed.

--- End quote ---

That'll work too. Point is, I'd rather have decent sized faders than a set of up/down controls.

migsomig:
Olher good solution for that is, just as in the ilive mixpad from Allen&Heath, where you can select the fader and then if you go with your finger to the side you can fine tune the fader position making it go much slower. Until now this was the best solution I've seen for fader position control.

Wynnd:
I'm all for stealing the best ideas that other companies are using.  (Learned that from Behringer.  They don't really think up their own designs do they?  I always figured that they watched to see what was selling then designed the exact same thing with cheaper components.)

WK154:

--- Quote from: Wynnd on April 02, 2015, 01:58:20 PM ---I'm all for stealing the best ideas that other companies are using.  (Learned that from Behringer.  They don't really think up their own designs do they?  I always figured that they watched to see what was selling then designed the exact same thing with cheaper components.)

--- End quote ---
More anti-Behringer nonsense from a guy that doesn't even own one. How about the same components at a better price. More vertically integrated and everybody does the good idea copying.  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version