Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

FAQ: You Can Go Back To V2.1.1 If You Really Have To, If You Must Of Course

<< < (4/9) > >>

nottooloud:
2.0? Really? Have you not updated your apps in a long time?

Moving it with DropBox won't help anything. Only iTunes can install apps on an iDevice without jailbreaking.

musicman7722:
Thank you I was afraid of that.

So when I synced up the ipad to the macbook mg 2 came over.  How can I find it on my ipad and reinstall it?

musicman7722:

--- Quote from: musicman7722 on December 23, 2014, 06:56:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: WK154 on December 23, 2014, 06:40:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: nottooloud on December 23, 2014, 05:59:14 PM ---Which version is on your iPad? I could go back because I've archived every version of every app I've ever had. When iTunes updates an app, I pull it out of the trash and stash it. Of course, I'm crazy.

--- End quote ---
Yeah crazy smart! It's a computer like it or not and you have to CYA with all the "new generation programmers" running wild. They haven't learned the basics. Not backing up is crazy.

--- End quote ---

In the app archive it has 2.0 and I don't have any version actually installed.  I did have 3.0 and removed it and I never attached it to the Dl1608.  Of course the DL has 2.1.1 on it.  Do I have a chance?

--- End quote ---

It shows 3.0

nottooloud:

--- Quote from: musicman7722 on December 23, 2014, 07:11:47 PM ---So when I synced up the ipad to the macbook mg 2 came over.  How can I find it on my ipad and reinstall it?

--- End quote ---

Not quite sure what you're saying or asking. Abbreviations don't work right here, because My Fader and Master Fader are two very different things.

What shows 3.0?

musicman7722:
apologies  it shows Master Fader 3.0 in the app store on the ipad but 2.0 came over when I synched with my laptop.  I guess I should pour a stiff drink and give up.  It looks like I'm screwed and there is just no way out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version