Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

FAQ: You Can Go Back To V2.1.1 If You Really Have To, If You Must Of Course

<< < (5/9) > >>

nottooloud:
Check in the trash on your macbook. Master Fader 2.1.1.ipa, or any version under 3.

WK154:

--- Quote from: musicman7722 on December 23, 2014, 07:18:47 PM ---apologies  it shows Master Fader 3.0 in the app store on the ipad but 2.0 came over when I synched with my laptop.  I guess I should pour a stiff drink and give up.  It looks like I'm screwed and there is just no way out.

--- End quote ---
It should be quite obvious which version you have on your iPad, then have that drink. ;) The app store has nothing to do with what you have on the iPad and shut auto OFF.

musicman7722:
I don't any loaded on the ipad.  i did just give a better look to the version that came over when I synced to the mac and it isn't Master Fader 2.0 it is 1.3 so I am wasting all of your time any way so I apologize for that.

I was wondering if I were to go out and buy a used ipad to download 2.1 on what model would I look for?  It's mu understand that if it is to old for 3.0 apple will make 2.1 available?  yes - no?

RoadRanger:
It is believed that an original iPad running iOS 5 will load the last "2" version. Actually any iPad that still has iOS 5 should also?

musicman7722:
Again thank you all.  Merry Christmas to those that celebrate it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version