Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Digital Trim

<< < (7/8) > >>

WK154:

--- Quote from: lightguy48 on November 30, 2014, 11:26:15 PM ---The recordings are considered part of the app so if you have recordings made with MasterFader it will show those recordings as part of the app size.

--- End quote ---
That would be zero in my case, I don't use record via MF. Mackie certainly does not have your recordings either so you saying that a upgrade download combines with recording data? To bad there is no directory content available.  :) Another Crab Apple feature. ::)

ijpengelly:
Sorry WK, have I misinterpreted you post. Are you referring to the IOS update, not MF update as being best part of 4GB?

WK154:

--- Quote from: ijpengelly on December 01, 2014, 06:29:02 AM ---Sorry WK, have I misinterpreted you post. Are you referring to the IOS update, not MF update as being best part of 4GB?

--- End quote ---
Hmm I thought it was clear MF 3.0 was downloaded but not installed with a total size of 4.1 GB. This no doubt represents iPad code as well as DL code. It also includes MF 2.1.1 code and data. All iOS apps are sand-boxed into their own directory structure. I'm assuming the usage represent all of the apps directories. This of course will be reduced once the update is installed.

ijpengelly:
It was clear it was downloaded, but not installed, however, I was not aware that it bundled the previous version(s) in as well in the size calc. Still, it seems a massively overinflated value for the size of the installed app and the downloaded file.... would be interesting to see if anyone else has corroborating data, which might point to some kind of glitch.

nottooloud:

--- Quote from: WK154 on December 01, 2014, 08:57:19 AM ---Hmm I thought it was clear MF 3.0 was downloaded but not installed with a total size of 4.1 GB.

--- End quote ---

I'm looking at MasterFader 3.0.ipa in the Mobile Applications directory on my computer, and it's 69 MB. I also keep 1.4.1 handy as the last one that never drops sync. It's 72.6 MB, so MasterFader has actually gotten smaller.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version