Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

DL1608 Icons

(1/2) > >>

sam.spoons:
I use this kind of thing for channel and output icons
I find using big bold and contrasting colour blocks makes it easier to identify where you are quickly. I use coloured mic cables to make it doubly easy to keep track  :)
Here's a link to a zip of the ones I use https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15685857/DL1608%20Icons.zip. Hope somebody finds the useful.

Wynnd:
Thanks.  Haven't decided how I'll use them, but they do have me thinking.  (Especially about the output colors that are too similar to their next door neighbor.)

sam.spoons:
I have my main LR output strip with a plain red icon. Auxs get different colours too, it's much easier to spot than the dull colours Master Fader has on the faders. Same with mic channels, with the name below the icon I decided not to bother with instrument names just VOX on the vocal channels to make them stand out a bit. Works for me  :D

seventhson:
Great idea.  I do something similar except with different pictures I found online.  I hope the next update will allow us to change the gray background to different colors on the Aux pages.  Would make life easier.

Harpman:
So am I to assume the icon size is 128px W x 131px H, or should it be 128 x 128?  Thanks Sam for the post.  I'm going to start creating ones for instruments (i.e. E-GTR) and then have the label (i.e. Dan).  Like the font, is that Comic Sans?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version