Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

X series time table

(1/6) > >>

WK154:
Looking back at the announced ship dates from China the X series including the latest compact have been a pretty consistent 8 week for arrival in the US. The latest Compact announced as shipping on 5/25/13 just arrived at major retailers that's 8 weeks The just announced core is shipping now and we hope to see it mid September. The rack if it makes it out as promised by the end of the month will arrive at the end of September beginning of October for those waiting. Greg C is waiting patiently for an answer from Uli about the timetable of the iX16. I hope he gets his answer soon. As a point of interest both the rack and core ship without the XUF interface, it's an option but they ship with the XUSB interface. There is some rumor that Starin (the sole US distributor for Behringer) may be dragging their heels ordering the units. I hope they patch the leaks in the rowboats soon or get their buyers to move faster. Anyone have a clue on DL series volume?

WK154:
Another nail in the "M" coffin, the X32 rack is shipping from China 8/1/13 and on time again!! See it in your local stores in 8 weeks. At $1499 (map) less tablet PC or iPad if you must also without WiFi access point or XUF board, but with Xusb. This puts it very close to the DL none the less. Oh and yes the core slipped out the door while we weren't looking. So the only one left is the producer. No info on the iX16 however.

WK154:
Well as promised and on time the following was posted by Uli. So in 8 weeks or so you'll see the first of them in the US.

Dear all,
I am pleased to announce that we are currently shipping the X32 Producer from our factory.
This now concludes the shipment of all X32 models (Compact, Producer, Rack & Core).
Thank you for your patience.
Warm regards
Uli

That just leaves the iX16 that is of great interest to potential DL buyers. The rack model is the one that easily competes with the DL on overall $ so why wait? October is around the corner.

sam.spoons:
OK so now can I have a 24 channel, rack mount DL 2412 with 4 assignable FX engines and groups all with HUI/midi control over "Master Fader 24" via the iPad camera kit (or the current equivalent) all for under £1000?

WK154:
You'd have to ask Mackie about their future. Good luck! The London fog make it all the way up to Manchester?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version