Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Empty recordings

<< < (2/3) > >>

Tnelson494:
I've had Voice recorder pro drop a few on me usually it's the first or last recording I do of the evening (band does 4 set's play music off IPAD in between set's so have to stop recording) it's only happened a couple times I just put it off to having a glitch in the IPAD or problem with me hitting record while it's still processing the out bound music (I stop the out bound music but using Rhapsody app there is no stop just pause button) 

WK154:
I have a customer training session this morning, I use the DL for compression on my home tech setup so I'll hit record to test it (it'll only get my voice, but will be a good test to see if this issue is persistent)
Well? Is it a problem with iOS7 or between the seat and the faders? CyberHippy you promised not to shut up so how about letting us know the outcome of your test!

AbbaAgain:
Just a question, after you installed iOS 7, and opened master fader app, it should have promted you to select access you (ipad) mic. Did you hit yes or no. If you hit no this may be the reason for it not recording. I'd done a bot of fishing around and this has been a problem for some one else who installed iOS 7 but then hit no on the mic option .

Wynnd:
Just a note.  Recorded three sets last night no problems.  I do have ios 7 and Master Fader has permission to access my microphone in the privacy settings.  Hope you've found your issue.

Timmy:
I have recorded 12 1 hour sets since the iOS7 update, zero issues.... Hope you get it worked out!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version